1. Pirak mound, Village Kolachi, Kachhi.
2. Nindo Damb, Ornach Valley, Tehsil Wadh, Kalat.
3. Fort wall of Jalawar Pass, Jhalawar, Kharn.
4. Fort of Azad Khan (Kharan Fort), Kharan twon, Kharan.
5. Pally Kalat, Washbohi, Kharan.
6. Nauroze fort, Nauroze Kharan.
7. Aneient tomb, Jhalawar, Kharan.
8. Har-o-Goke, Garuk, Kharan.
9. Ancestral graveyard of Jam of Lasbella, Babrs, Lasbella.
10. Tomb of General Muhammad Ibn-e-Haroon, Bela town, Lasbella.
11. Tombs at Hinidan, Pir Mubarakm Lasbella.
12. Chowkhundi (Rumi) graves, Bhawani Sarai, 5 miles from Hub Chowki, Lasella.
13. Tordheri site, Tordheri, Loralai.
14. High cound, Dabarkot, Loralai.
15. Pre-historie mound, Harian Haider Zai, Loralai.
16. Damb Judeir or Judeir-jo-daro, Deh Jodher No.2 between Jhatpat and Dera Murad Jamali,
17. Mound No. 2, Village Samangali, west side of Airport, Quetta.
18. Mound No.1, Village Kotwal Near Killi Gul Muhammad, Quetta.
19. Mound No. 3, Damb Sadat, 14 miles from Quetta, Quetta.
20. Mound No. 5, Ahmad Khan Zai, Quetta.
21. Mound No. 6, Shahi Khan, near Pir Ballo or Sariab Road, Quetta.
22. Mound No. 7, Kachlak on Chaman Road, Quetta.
23. Mound NO. 8, Village Samali (Dosak-i-Khasyan), Quetta.
24. Mound No. 9, Village Metar Zai, Quetta.
25. Mound No. 10, Shaikh Manda on Chaman Road, Quetta.
26. Mound No. 11, Village Vauhisar, Quetta.
27. Quaid-i-Azam Residency Building, Ziarat, Sibi.
1. Fort of Miri
2. Fort of Tump
3. Fort of Turbat
4. Kech e Chennal
5. Koh e Murad
Archaeological sites and monunents in Balochistan